I started my career a long time ago. My first job was a Sheppard! I was at school, and I needed money. Believe it or not, I have learned a lot from my first job :)
After that, I used to sell small goods, and when I finished high school, I joined the Bulgarian Army. I spent five years in intelligence doing some secret military stuff.
After five years, I realized I needed a change, and to escape the Army’s stupidity, I decided to pursue my dream – to work in IT.
I am a highly-skilled, accomplished, respected, and results-oriented professional with over five years of experience as a Technical Product Owner/Analyst, and more than 20 years of additional expertise in highly technical sectors.
What else is worth mentioning:
- I am a Pirate! My signature is on the establishment act of Pirate Parties International.
- I ran for European parliament with the idea to fight for our digital rights.
- I discovered a huge data leak from Facebook.
- I was on Forbes twice :) On Wikileaks and Globalvoices once :)
- I have founded a small company and organized more than 30 events (for developers, hackers, and designers) in the USA and Europe.